Table of Contents
This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data and tells you certain things we will do and not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms.
When we first obtain Personal Data from you, or when you take a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive information from us about other services or products (as applicable). You can normally do this by ticking a box on an application form or contract. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the address below.
Some of the Personal Data we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, for example, information about your health or ethnic origin. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Madison Sports Group Limited [COMPANY NAME] of Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE [ADDRESS].
Collecting Information We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- From you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your name, address, email address and phone number, contact details, date of birth, personal description and photographs, how you will pay for the product or service, financial and credit card information and your bank details.
- From you when you contact us with an inquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From documents that are available to the public and from other sources, such as the electoral register and other websites.
- We may automatically collect technical information during each of your visits to our Website, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system, and platform, and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time).
Products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Using Your Personal Information
- Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfill these purposes:
- To help us to identify you when you contact us. Link to Page Terms and Conditions
- To help us to identify accounts, services, and/or products that you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system. Which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services, and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
- To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text, or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
- To keep you up to date with our member benefit scheme under which, as part of your membership benefits, we will give you membership information and details of discounts and offers we negotiate from time to time on behalf of our members. If you do not wish to receive this benefit, please write to our Data Protection Manager at the address given in clause 8.1 below.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
- We may allow other people and organizations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In connection with any transaction which we enter into with you:
- We, and other companies in our group, may carry out credit and fraud prevention checks with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. We and they may keep a record of the search.
Information held about you by these agencies may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. These records will also be taken into account in credit and fraud prevention checks. Information from the application and payment details of your account will be recorded with one or more of these agencies and may be shared with other organizations to help make credit and insurance decisions about you and members of your household with whom you are financially linked and for debt.